Monday, April 14, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Favorite Creme

So I was a part of a challenge before (Mish Mash Challenge) and failed horribly with keeping up. I thought of taking part in the 30 Day Challenge before it started but the fact that I didn't complete the first one bothered me. I told myself I had to complete the Mish Mash Challenge first. After constant debate with myself I decided to just go for it! I have some catching up to do but I'm sure I can do it. I am still going to try and complete the Mish Mash Challenge at a later date though, am I crazy? Anyway, this challenge was created by Dani of Dani's Manis and she wrote an entire post about the challenge on her blog.

Three Coats with Top Coat 

Oh man, picking a favorite creme polish is so hard when you have an overload of nail polishes! I have so many favorites so I cheated a bit and decided to pick my favorite creme nail polish for spring. Then I ran into another problem, I still had a bunch of polishes! So I went with the color I noticed I go to the most and that is Maybelline Color Show in Pool Side. This is a limited edition polish from their 2013 Summer Collection.

Poolside is pale light blue, the perfect powder blue, and has an okay formula. The first coat is pretty streaky but the second coat fixes that for the most part, I do notice some tiny patches here and there that can benefit from an added coat. There are times where I was able to get away with two coats though. Sometimes pastels can be a bit thick and a little hard to work with, this polish is on the thick side but is still easy to work with. It is a staple in my collection and it was only $3.99, which is pretty good for a color I love so much.

Award for most awkward hand position goes to....

Above is what you can expect next :D

Until next time, PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment