Friday, April 18, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Secondary Colors

Okay I imagine some of you may be confused with this mani. The theme is secondary colors so what the hell am I doing with pink, blue, and yellow?! If you can guess why before you read the answer you are incredibly awesome! It may help to know that the colors I chose are magenta, cyan, and yellow, does that clear anything up at all? I used the secondary colors of light! I was having trouble thinking of a really cool mani with green, purple, and orange. Each design I thought up looked as if I was preparing for Halloween (which I kind of am because I love Halloween and will prepare for it 365 days a year). The only issue is apparently we were supposed to stick strictly to purple, green and orange! Oops! I don't have the time to do another manicure but hopefully this will be my only mistake haha.

I was inspired by @kayleighwaleynails on Instagram and actually only ended up changing one color from her original design (white to yellow). I love manicures like this because I love simple designs and all I needed were my colors and some nail stripers.

(Pink) Essie - Fiesta 
(Blue) Pop Beauty - Mint Magic
(Yellow) L.A Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - Yellow
(White) L.A Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - White

I used white as a base for the other two colors (yellow and cyan) to stand out more instead of getting muddled up because of the pink.


Upcoming Themes:

Until next time, PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment