Friday, April 4, 2014

Melting Gold

I wanted to do something simple after my Geometric Tribal and I thought of gold tipped french manicure but I can't keep it that simple now can I? Of course not! Instead I decided to do gold drips to make it a bit more interesting and I really do like the effect. The only issue is I don't like how hard metallic polishes can be to photograph haha. Oddly enough I have been stumped with design ideas so you wont be seeing to many original designs but some simple nail art and swatches, sorry! Anyway, on to the nails!


If you want to do this manicure with a metallic polish I suggest using a matte top coat to get rid of the shine and better see the design. I wore this to school and one of my friends thought I had severely chipped nails (as if!) until he took a closer look and noticed what they actually were. Either way I love it and was pleased with how they came out and I hope you agree.


(Sheer Pink) Essie - Sugar Daddy
(Gold) Nail Polish by H&M - 70's Boho


I'm definitely going to recreate these with different colors, I just can't resist how easy and simple it is, so keep your eye out.

Until next time, PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! The colour of the gold polish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been wanting to try this polish on its own for awhile but I have so many untrieds to get through :o

      Delete