Saturday, April 19, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Gradient

Hey all! Guess what I have for ya today? A gradient! Gradients are always fun and it's a simple mani that seems really complicated and thats always great. I wanted to do a gradient with white and a bright color so I thought today would be a great time to do it. This mani is all kinds of perfect to me, its bright, playful and full of glitter!




(White) Wet n Wild Wild Shine - White Creme
(Neon Purple) Sinful Colors - Dream On
(Glitter) Maybelline Color Show - Clearly Spotted


I can't think of much else to say about these except that I really do think they are amazing although simple manicures are my favorite so I can be considered biased haha. My brother was incredibly interested in the process and watched over my shoulder as I painted the colors onto a makeup sponge. I promised him I would let him paint my nails some time since he loves art whether its coloring, drawing, painting or sculpting. He reminds me of myself, I'm a proud sister (sheds a tear of joy). Make sure to look out for my brothers creation some time in the near future.

Upcoming themes:

Until next time, PEACE!


2 comments: