Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vote For Rosie Mendez!

This may seem like an odd blog post and I can't argue with that because it definitely is. What does a 17 year old girl have to do with the City Council for New York? Well I just so happen to know Rosie Mendez and since she is running again for Councilwoman of District 2, I thought that I would show my support for her reelection. If you don't live in New York you probably have no idea what I'm talking about but basically Rosie is a representative for part of NY and works hard, along with her staff, to resolve the problems that the constituents, who live in her District, are having.


I actually got to show Rosie and her staff my nails and they all loved it. Definitely made my day to know that they enjoyed it so much and Rosie actually put up a picture on her twitter!

 

VOTE FOR ROSIE MENDEZ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment