Sunday, July 21, 2013

Revlon Plum Seduction Swatch

Last weekend my best friend had a party for her 17th birthday. I had to be there 2 hours early to help her out and do her nails. Because I'm the worst with getting ready early I ended up going over there with bare nails! I only brought nude colors for her cheetah print nails and I wanted something loud. I looked through her collection and found this beautiful revlon gem called plum seduction, and let me just say, it's absolutely beautiful!

This is two coats and is the picture most true to color. I wouldn't say this is necessarily a plum color, I think it leans more to a pink fuchsia. The formula is pretty thin, which makes it really easy to work with. 

In some lights it's a bit darker, like the picture above, but it's still looks bright on the nail. Like I said earlier, I used two coats, the first coat is sheer but once you add the second coat it becomes fully opaque and the brightness of the color really comes through. I was thinking of adding a third but decided against it, thankfully two was enough for this manicure.

I'm still debating getting this for myself, I really like the color but can't justify getting it for myself when I can just borrow it from my friend. Hmm, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment