Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ice Cream Manicure

It's summer so it's time to make sure to get as many summer manicures done as possible and what screams summer more than ice cream! I saw a tutorial on cutepolish’s channel and I fell in love, her “ice cream” was strawberry and since I didn’t want to use the same color I started to think of another flavor.  It seemed too boring to use white as vanilla or have brown on brown for chocolate, I decided to use the color that was already on my nails, pistachio (mint)! I thought it would be great to have a mint green and brown together and it was an amazing combination.

Mint Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet
Brown Sinful Colors - Nirvana
Blue Brucci - JT's Ocean Blue
Green Brucci - Cali Cat
Yellow NK - Amarillo
Red Avon - Mambo Melon
Pink Warpaint Beauty - Pretty in Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment