Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Neon Stripes

This is a manicure I had on about a week or two ago, is it back I can't remember? I'm not quite sure how I feel about these, I was thinking of having a really soft looking manicure so I painted my nails with Essie Like Linen then decided I wanted something bright. I decided that I wanted to do stripes and just chose some fun colors. I would have done it over my entire nail but I didn't want to take off my nail polish so I ended up with this:

Blue Pop Beauty - Mint Magic
Green Klean Color - TLC
White Wet n' Wild - French White
Pink Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Coral Reef
Orange Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sunkissed
Black Wet n' Wild - Black Creme
Off White Essie - Like Linen
Black with Glitter Forever 21 - Charcol 

Since I did these at night and my lighting isn't the best it could be I didn't really see the true color of my nail polish. My base looked brighter and whiter than it really was. I enjoyed how it looked when I was in my room at night but during the day it didn't really have the same effect on me. I wouldn't say I hate them but it definitely isn't one of the favorite manicures I've done.

1 comment:

  1. Delightfully creative. I like 'em ALOT.

    Great going!

    I look forward to seeing you in the Mish Mash Challenge.

    Welcome on board!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete