Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunflowers

I was unsure of what I wanted to put on my nails, all I knew was I wanted to paint my nails. Thanks to a co-worker of mine who suggested I do flowers and another co-worker for lending me a polish she had just bought. I thought it would be a good idea to redeem myself from the disaster that was my first floral mani. My sunflower-esque nails didn't come out too shabby if I do say so myself. I do apologize for the photo, I completely forgot to take a better one.

Red Orange Essie - Come Here
Yellow Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Mint Pop Beauty - Mint Magic

My base color just so happens to match one of my many tank tops. Since it isn't mine I've been debating getting it. After I got a few compliments on the color I think I might be getting it for myself but we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Yeliza!!!! Keep up the great work. Gotta add this to my Wanna Try List. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete