Thursday, July 4, 2013

Avon Inspire Swatch

I had the opportunity to look through an Avon book and pick any item I wanted and my father would get it for me, naturally I picked a polish. This is Inspire and it is absolutely beautiful! I do think that this color does not work very nicely with my skin tone but I wore it anyway because I really did like this color.

I read some of the descriptions online from other bloggers that said this color is like a canary yellow but I'd have to disagree, it has a bit of a greenish tinge to it. Coverage was okay, I used 2 coats for the picture above. The smell of the polish was kind of weird to me though. I don't know why but it reminded me of pea soup, I've never smelled pea soup before but this polish smells like what I imagine pea soup would smell like. Does that make sense? Haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment