Monday, July 8, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Co-Bolt Blue Swatch

Blue is such a great color, I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't like some shade of blue. Since I was trying to go for a color that can be thought of as the ocean I thought of Co-Bolt Blue. While it's dark and doesn't necessarily scream summer it does shine and becomes irresistible to stare at when sunlight is directly on it. This polish smells a bit odd to me though, I'm not sure what it smells like but it doesn't have the typical nail polish scent and I usually hold my breath while applying.

 
I'm wearing two coats for the picture above although I think I could have gotten away with one since the formula is a bit on the thick side, I rather play it safe. It was easy to apply and while there are some that are in love with the wide brush that comes with the Insta-Dri polish others are not big fans, I'm on neither side. The brush works for me sometimes and other times it's a mess, I have no problem with it and I would say it makes painting my nails faster since it takes about two quick swipes to cover the entire nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment