Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Metallic

Jeez, I'm so late for this part of the challenge, last week was just a bit hectic. I wanted to go a bit crazy for metallic, possibly do something extremely over the top but unfortunately I came up with nothing. I'm keeping it simple today with my gold mani and mint tips. Believe it or not I've never tried anything like this before. With something this simple you'd might thing it's been done a thousand times but in my case that hasn't happened.

Gold Orly - Luxe 
Mint Pop Beauty - Mint Magic 

Um, can I just say I love this color combination? Just look at it! How cute is that? Maybe I'm over excited but I don't care! Sometimes something simple is all you need.

9 comments:

  1. Wow.. Really simple. elegant, and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combo! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Orly! Never thought to put French tips on a metallic. And I agree with you - sometimes you just need simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty manicure! The colors work perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of gold and pastel, it's so unusual!

    ReplyDelete