Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Dylan O' Brien!

People who know me personally know that I have many male celebrity crushes and for the past two years or so there is one that has been number one on my list. Dylan O'Brien is my imaginary boyfriend and that may sound incredibly creepy but you've all had one at some point or still do, who knows?  Haha. Today is Dylan's 22nd birthday and because I wasn't sure how else to express my birthday wishes to him I decided to put it on my nails! I can't get over how odd this is but I can honestly say that I don't mind the amount of people who will find me weird because I'm just trying to spread some love, ya know?

I wish he would just stop getting older and wait for me to catch up a bit, a four year difference isn't bad right? Although I should probably meet him first...Oh jeez I really want to meet him! I can talk about him for hours to anyone who listens, including my mom but she usually just tunes me out. I just want everyone to know that I love this guy, maybe someone who knows him personally will hear me and make it happen. You never know! I will continue on with my wishful thinking since it makes me feel better about the fact that it will probably never happen but let's just pretend.


Please excuse my fangirling! I just couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment