Friday, August 23, 2013

Watermelon Ikat

Apparently I didn't have enough of Ikat Wednesday. I really wanted to keep the ones I had on but I also wanted to change up the colors and try the technique again so I present to you *drum roll please*....my WATERMELON Ikat! I was thinking of a color combo during my lunch break Tuesday and saw that one of my co-workers had on a lime green shirt while my other co-worker, sitting beside her, had a dusty red colored shirt. I instantly thought of a watermelon and figured it would look nice on the nails.

Green Sinful Colors - Innocent
Red Sinful Colors - Timbleberry
Black L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - Black
White L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - White
 Unfortunately this green looks horrendous with my skin tone but I still think it's an absolutely gorgeous color.

The person wearing the dusty red shirt also happens to occasionally eat a watermelon for lunch so this is for you Chris!

6 comments: