Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Collective Nail Haul

In the past three months I have bought a lot of nail polish. I'm not sure what sparked my sudden urge to spend so much money on nail polish in such a short period of time but whatever the case I have a lot to show. I went to Ulta, Duane Reade, and Rite Aid and got some things I've been eyeing for quite some time.



Before I went to Ulta I went to Walmart and got an Essie polish and a Sally Hansen Insta Dri with a free top coat. This weekend was the first time of I went to Ulta since there isn't one very close to me but I absolutely loved it! I raved about how amazing that place was for a least three days and even now I can't stop thinking about it! The cashier who rang everything up was also extremely nice and she even complemented my nails. I'm also really excited since these are my first China Glaze polishes and my first bottle of Seche Vite. I know, I know, how in the world did I go so long without these things? Here's my answer: I have no idea! They're amazing! I can't even begin to describe my love for the Seche Vite topcoat, it is beyond perfect, it's magical.

Lilac OPI - You're Such A Budapest
Black and White China Glaze - Whirled Away
Hot Pink China Glaze - Shocking Pink
Peach China Glaze - Peachy Keen
Clear Seche Vite
Lavender Essie - Lilacism 
Red Insta Dri - Sonic Bloom 
Clear Insta Dri - Clearly Quick

I also went to Duane Reade today and got so much stuff. The sad part is there are still so many more polishes that I want! While I was waiting on line I saw a whole section I completely forgot about. I don't even know how it happened but it did. Naturally I grabbed a polish from one of the displays and decided to wait to get any other color since I already grabbed so many. Most of the polishes in the display were from Essie and I didn't have enough money to go all crazy and get that many of their polishes.

Pink Essie - Sugar Daddy
Dark Pink Sinful Colors - Timbleberry
Emerald Green Insta Dri - S-teal a Base
Gunmetal Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Gunmetal
Mint Green Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet
Cloudy Clear NYC - Matte Me Crazy (Matte Top Coat)
Light Pink NYC Long Wearing- Fuchsia Glamour (or Pink Champagne)
Black Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Glitter Revlon - Heavenly

Lastly there is Rite Aid, which I went to in January. I went pretty crazy there to, I just couldn't help it! There is just so many pretty colors and so many designs come to mind when I debate getting them (most of which I end up deciding not to do) and I end up with a bunch of new nail polishes. Anyway, on to the polish!

Red NYC Long Wearing - BroadwayBurgundy Frost
Teal Glitter Sinful Colors - Lush Life
Pink Coral Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Coral Reef
Purple Revlon Colorstay - Bold Sangria
Hunter Green Revlon Colorstay - Rain Forest
Orange Glitter Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Copper Penny 
Blue/Green Petites - Utopia

Okay I won't be able to swatch all of these right away but look out for some soon, as well as some of these colors being featured in future nail designs! 






         


No comments:

Post a Comment