Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Candy Polka Dots

I saw this design somewhere on Instagram. Unfortunately there wasn't any credit given to the nail artist and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't trace it back to the original. I do have the picture I saw and if anyone knows who the nail artist is please let me know. Back to the design, I thought these were really pretty for spring and a good design to practice some dotting with a dotting tool. I think it's obvious I still need to work on it but I'm quite proud that it wasn't a total disaster.
Light Blue Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Yellow Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Pink Warpaint Beauty (Hot Topic) - Pretty in Pink 
Fuschia Avon Speed Dry - Strawberry
Navy Blue Brucci - Heavenly Julia


 Closer look at the dots:


 Here is the picture I saw on Instagram, her polka dots are much better haha. I will practice until I reach that level of amazing nail dotting talent!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! And I will be sure to join in on your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete