Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Least Expensive Nail Polish

I have some nail polishes that are a dollar usually and some that I got for a dollar because they were on clearance. I spent more time then I probably should deciding which I would choose to use but I ended up deciding on the polish that was my favorite. I went to a Rite-Aid sometime during the end of summer and found so many nice nail polishes on sale including this Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Polish called Lick-O-Rich. I was ecstatic but unfortunately the reason they had so many things on clearance was because they were closing down and I was unable to make it for a second trip. The good news is I got a lot of discounted polish and that's always fun.



They had black on clearance for a $1 and usually retails for $5.49. This isn't necessarily the polish that was the biggest price difference but its the one I fell in love with and was so happy I got my hands on it, especially for a cheap price. I used two coats to reach this level of opacity and you can definitely feel its texture which is not as strong in other polishes. I found myself passing my nails across my face because I just loved the feeling and I will admit that that is incredibly weird but I just don't care! I was a bit worried that I'd make a mess with all the little grains in the bottle but was so happy when I found that it is as easy as applying any other polish. Definitely a great polish and gets Yeliza's stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment