Monday, November 25, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Cold

Two things came to mind when I thought of cold, snow and ice. After some deliberation on the types of designs I could do, I decided on cracked ice, which sounds really awesome but I really just used my crackle polish that I've been wanting to use again. When I first started with nail art I would use these polishes since they had such an amazing look with minimal effort. I rediscovered the "crackles" a couple weeks ago when reorganizing my nail polishes and vowed to try and find some more uses for them.

Blue Wet n Wild Fastdry - Saved by the Blue
White Sephora by OPI - White Blasted

I didn't add a top coat to this manicure since I like the texture that it gave my nails and seems to me like a mild 3D effect, which I really enjoy. It's so simple yet I got so many compliments on them and I do enjoy simplicity every now and then, its a nice break from all the craziness I attempt to put on my little nails. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.



Until next time, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment