Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Nail Art


There is no way I could go this Easter without a manicure to match. I thought of the things that most people think of when it comes to Easter. The decorated eggs, chicks, and of course bunnies. On my pinky I did a chick in a half hatched egg, my ring and pointer finger are decorated easter eggs, and my middle finger is a bunny. 

Yellow Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Baby Blue Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Breezy Blue
Purple Mattegeelite - Pucci-licious
Light Pink Avon Speed Dry - On the Go
Hot Pink Essie Fiesta
Coral Essie - Tart Deco
Green Prevail - Rooftop Bar
White NYC Expert Last - White mania
Black Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Ebony Hates Chris 
Orange Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear -Sun-Kissed

I named the bunny LeeLee after the rabbit I had when I was younger, I thought this was a nice little tribute to her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment