Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And So It Begins...


Hi all! My name is Yeliza and I really love painting my nails. I’ve been doing nail art for almost a year now; I took about a four month break in between so I’d say it’s actually just about six months or so.  I love sharing what I’ve done even though I’m not even close to the best but maybe there are some people who like my designs, it’s all I’m really hoping for.

I have a few manicures that I did before, which I’ll probably be posting just so I can get them all up and start the process of regularly posting whatever I have on my nails at the moment.

I know that not many people will understand the name I chose this blog name so I thought I’d explain it on my very first post. I couldn’t think of a name and was trying to find anything that will give me inspiration as to what I should name it. I asked my friend Angeliesse and she tried to help me out, she gave me a few names but I already thought of Beacon Nails and asked her what she thought of it. She liked it and I was happy since it ties in my TV show obsession, Teen Wolf. I was watching old episodes while I thought of the nail blog and heard someone say Beacon Hills, the town where they live and BAM! I wanted Beacon Nails to be my blog name. If you want to think of Beacon Nails as a light used to guide that’s perfectly fine! Double meanings work nicely in this case I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment