Friday, December 6, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Triangle

I'm not even sure what these nails remind me of. For some reason I think of really bright galaxy nails with not much detail, does that even make sense? Oddly enough the background of my nails was inspired by the krang ship on the newer version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle TV show, which my brothers are absolutely obsessed with. I've wanted to incorporate a piece of the ship into a nail design for some time now and since I was stumped with what to put as my background for my white triangles, it worked out perfectly! I really like the way these turned out although my friends think the design is completely random, which I would have to agree with but they shouldn't expect much more from me. 


Pink Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Razz-berry
Purple Wet n Wild Fastdry - Buffy the Violent Slayer
White L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - White
Black L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - Black


The way I achieved my "simple galaxy" background was using the saran wrap method with the pink polish as my base then added the purple as my second color.

No comments:

Post a Comment