Friday, March 28, 2014

Racer Stripe

I felt like wearing a relatively bright color but nothing too bright like a neon so I reached for Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue. I actually went an entire day without adding any nail art which is saying something! It's pretty simple, just one stripe down the middle and it reminded me of a racer stripe you would see on a car, hence the title of this post. I would have liked a cleaner line but I can't keep my hand still if my life depended on it so this is actually pretty good for me.


(Blue) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue
(Red) L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer - Red


Until next time, PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of a simple mani, such a this! Don't be so hard on yourself, you did a great job of making a clean, steady line. :)

    ReplyDelete