Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Slime

I'm always in the Halloween spirit but my nails sure haven't been. I had so many ideas for Halloween nails but no time to execute them. I've been trying to keep up with the Mish Mash Challenge but unfortunately have not had the time to edit pictures and write posts yet. Since this is the day before Halloween I'm sure I'll only have two Halloween nail posts, which makes me feel terrible since I look forward to this time of year! :( Anyway, I'll try to make up for it with some fantabulous nails for the mish mash challenge

Green Sally Hansen - Perfect Pear-ing 
Black Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme

I went with slime nails since I got a wonderful green polish not that long ago and thought, why not? I originally planned on making the slime green with a black background but thought if I did it the opposite it would stand out more. I'm thinking I made the right choice haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment